Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Battery Bulging?

(Topic created on: 11-04-2021 11:25 PM)
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hello, Recently I noticed a small gap between my back panel and aluminium frame of S10.
Would that because of Battery Bulging??

28 Comments
AYush2313
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Company basics's 🤣
0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Btw how much does it cost to change just the paste and seal back to water rating?
0 Likes
AYush2313
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Don't know brother 😅😬 sorry for that
0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It's okayy. But it's been 2 days since it's still saying "learning usage patterns" 🥲Screenshot_20211026-191009_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
AYush2313
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It will take few days
0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Aah God there's no one to trust lmao
0 Likes
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Go to different service center and ask them open the back panel and check yourself the battery really bulging or not, if so change the battery or just ask them to glue the back panel.
0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Update: Few days before, I went to other service center under different franchise and enquired. I asked one technician personally, he said that, if the battery is swollen, I had to pay 2000 for changing battery. Else, I have to pay 650 for as service charge. In both cases, they will re-seal the back panel with water-resistant seal.
But as the back panel gum is already weakened, he softly pulled the panel and peaked inside to see if battery is swollen. And the battery seemed to be okay. So it was about the gum got weakened. Everything is cool now.
0 Likes