The battery drains twice faster and no the 3G internet in the dual sim mode.
Adaptive and power saving battery options do not work.
In the one sim mode all is fine.
The last update downloadings (from 01.03.2021 and 01.04.2021) did not help.
I did not observe the problems until ONE UI 3 installation.
SAMSUNG why do not you fix the issues!!!!!
1. Settings>Connection>more connections settings> disable nearby device settings.
2. Settings>>Location>improve accuracy >disable
A. Wifi scanning
B. Bluetooth scanning .
3. Device care>battery >power mode>select "optimised" and "adaptive power saving".
And then click on "app power management >
And enable these 2 options.
A. Adaptive battery
B. Put Unused Apps to Sleep.
FOR ANDROID 11;
A. DEVICE CARE > Battery>Background Uses Limit > Put Unused App to Sleep
B. Device care>click on 3dot at top right corner>automation>adaptive power saving
C. Device Care > Battery> More Battery Settings>Adaptive Battery
4. Long press on each app specially 3rd party app(LIKE FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE) and rarely used apps and also ON "GOOGLE APP" as well, then click on>app info(ibutton)>> go to these 3 options below on by one
A. Mobile data> allow background data usage>off
B. Battery >allow background activity >off
C. Notification >disable unnecessary notifications like promotional and unnecessary reminder notifications.
5. Go to settings> privacy > permission manager > location> and check which app have accessing your location all the time and if you not using that apps much, then deny access or set as " allowed only while in use"
As unnecessary location access by 3rd party app causing battery drain.
6. Go to settings > Google > on device sharing> check which 3rd party apps present there for e.g. if you use paytm , paytm will shared data to show recommendation and suggestion which also cause battery drain
7. Go to settings > account and backup> Manage account > check which app syncing automatically there, and if any app which not necessary to auto sync then click on it and "disable sync"
8. Go to settings >apps>search "weather" >click on weather settings (icon)> change "auto refresh" settings as per your requirements and disable some unnecessary reminder. ( due to auto refresh it continuously consuming battery)
9. If you use Facebook frequently then disable "auto play video"
And if you are mostly uses mobile, on wifi connection then also disable "auto play videos" in YouTube.
10. Settings>Google >click on 3dot at right top corner>usage and diagnostics >off this option.
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support