Original topic:

BATTERY SAVING OPTION FOR S22 5G

(Topic created on: 07-14-2022 09:05 PM)
pilotsandeep
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I appreciate Samsung for manufacturing a handy phone  S22 model . But Samsung disappointed the users by giving such a small battery life i.e 3700mAh battery . I am a heavy user and want my battery to last from morning to evening in a single charge but it dissapoints have to charge it once . 

We can save the battery by turning off the Adaptive screen refresh rate 120 hrz to normal 60 Hrz and also selecting POWER SAVING option from Notification quick panel . Trust me it's works awesome . 

Thanks thanks to samsung that they have given a SUPER FAST CHARGING. 
5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
heavy user should buy S22+ instead of s22.
0 Likes
pilotsandeep
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No worries bro. I have my S10 plus with me .
0 Likes
VISWA_BOLLOJU
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yeah Bro If you on the power saving mode it will exceed nearly 1 day of battery life, However it will come with a cost of performance and refresh rate of display
pilotsandeep
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes bro true.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung. 

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes