Automatic Call recording option

(Topic created on: 11-30-2021 12:29 PM)
Raghunathan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all..
I'm from India..
I'm holding Samsung galaxy S9 plus. And bought this phone at Canada.
I am looking for automatic call recording option for my both incoming and outgoing calls.
When I search the internet, everyone suggested to open the phone app and enable the call recording option under settings.
But in my phone/settings, I am not seeing any option like that .
Suggest the way forward to get that options in my phone settings.

Regards

10 Comments
Galaxy S
Open your phone dialer if it is of samsung dialer then click on the three dots available on the top right corner > click on settings, there you will find the record call option.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
This option is in phone call system
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Go in contact list settings and see call recording option
0 Likes
Raghunathan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Please read my query.. I have mentioned that "call recording" is NOT available...
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
That feature is region specific.

And its almost impossible to get it officially on your phone as its from Canada, the only option is using 3rd party apps.

If that helped/solved your query, touch 3 dots near my comment and select "Accept as solution"
0 Likes
Raghunathan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hmmm.. is this the only option I'm left with...

Ha ha ha . Will do that as per your instruction ...
Galaxy S
Sadly yes , thats the only option left.
0 Likes
sammy25
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
As one the member rightly said call recording is region specific so it might not be available natively on your phone.
May I suggest true caller call recording feature, launched in version 12 of true caller, you can explore it
0 Likes
Raghunathan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
You are right, I just got a recording button when I make our receive call and then after exploring i found that the feature is from true caller..

After this only I started exploring the possibility of record the calls from default Samsung phone app...
Many people suggested to go for setting option.. but unfortunately my phone app didn't have that option at all, cos I purchased this from Canada