Original topic:

Auto restart at set time issue in S21 ultra

(Topic created on: 01-20-2022 10:57 AM)
IamAbhi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Guys,
Does your S21 ultra trigger this restart? I have all the conditions met still restart doesn't Trigger in my handset. Find the screenshot for more details.

Cover image

8 Comments
IamAbhi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Screenshot Screenshot_20220120-093724_Device care_82955_1642651644.jpg
0 Likes
owl123
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It works fine in my m31. Maybe one of the conditions mentioned for auto restart isn't being met
0 Likes
IamAbhi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
All Conditions are met. Only I haven't set up the Sim lock feature in my S21 Ultra, which is same as off if sim lock is not set. Have you set up the Sim lock feature in your m31 and then turned it off?
0 Likes
owl123
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
No I haven't done anything like that
0 Likes
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Exactly same issue, I had faced.
Hence, I turned off auto restart.
0 Likes
IamAbhi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I reached out to customer care. They suggested some trial and error methods. I did reset app settings but still no resolution.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
Razeek_j
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
https://chat.whatsapp.com/JI7z525BMv8BthAB2uEpEo

Join this what's app group that if you have Samsung S21 models with randomly restarting problems
0 Likes