Original topic:

At Own Risk

(Topic created on: 01-26-2023 10:03 PM)
Karan087
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
I am sick and tired of Google not pushing Google Play System (Security) Updates on time and that is why I always download Google Play System (Security) Updates from the website : https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/main-components/

Got my S22 Ultra Google Play System (Security) Update raised from November 2022 to January 2023.

Note : If anyone does want to install from the website it it at there OWN RISK AND EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS FROM TRUSTED SOURCE I ADVISE DO NOT BELIEVE. 

8 Comments
NamanYadav
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
How to uninstall it
0 Likes
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Uninstall what ? I did not get you
0 Likes
NamanYadav
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It may be risky
0 Likes
NamanYadav
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I want to got on my back November patch
0 Likes
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
If you installed then you cannot go back dude.

Last thing and the only option is factory reset.

But again even after factory reset you cannot unistall any virus or any thing that came from the website from which you downloaded the software.

As I said in my post I was tired of Google so I took the risk.
0 Likes
BharathKBs
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Install google files app

Open the app and browse the app to the system apps section , in that scroll down to main components , when you find that apk click the hamburger icon of the corresponding app and select uninstall .

After uninstalling go to the settings and click the google play system update and click check for updates. Problem solved.
0 Likes
NamanYadav
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
How to uninstall this file I think it is not protected plz tell
0 Likes
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
If you installed then you cannot go back dude.

Last thing and the only option is factory reset.

But again even after factory reset you cannot unistall any virus or any thing that came from the website from which you downloaded the software.

As I said in my post I was tired of Google so I took the risk.
0 Likes