Original topic:

Are only flagships chargers bad for environment???

(Topic created on: 02-16-2021 10:43 AM)
TheSRK
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi 
You are environment friendly, removed charger and headphones from the box to became smaller boxes, 

But why it is only applicable for flagship only

F62 is just launched with charger,
Are only flagships charges bad for environment???

I'm confused why all shits only applicable for flagship , 
Or
is Samsung trying to be premium as apple by just following them
Apple removed headphone jack
Apple removed charger and earphone

Samsung did same **bleep**

You know, it is only for flagships 😂😂
No environment for budget, mid range phones

Samsung is spineless, they don't make revolution, decisions, just copying Apple 🍎
Samsung is top no1 mobile brand , and they don't have own choices

If buy a expensive S21, you have to pay more for the charger,
If you buy a mid range 25k phone ( f62), you can get the same charger for free,
 Don't be fooled

Don't you see the irony!

In simple terms, Samsung is just follow apple for making flagship more look like apple flagship 

Headphone jack

Let's talk about headphone jack

Why it is removed ?
As mentioned above just following Apple
I don't see any problems with headphone jack in a flagship

Or are you trying to sell your wireless earphones?
Oh no, wired earphones and wireless earphones are different, if anyone interested in your wireless earphones, they will buy it , don't force them by removing headphone jack, 
There many people still out there interested in wired headphones

And again in simple terms
If you are buying a Samsung flagship,
You have to sacrifice something
You don't get all what you want , they force you to use it,
You have to pay more and more 
You don't get what you needed

Hope;(why don't think about revolution)

🔥 Headphone jack in flagship
🔥 Charger in the box or (do a thing that will mention in tips)
🔥 Own decisions 
🔥 If you are removing charger , remove charger from All devices. ( If someone buy a Samsung phone without charger, give a coupon for claiming charger for free/half price)

Tips

🔥 If you are removing charger in next flagship, just include a coupon valid for 3 or 6 months for claiming the charger for free, 
after the validity with that we can claim charger for half price ( for 3 months after the validity)

SAMSUNG YOU ARE THE NO 1 COMPANY , MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS CHANGE MAKE REVOLUTION, DON'T FOLLOW OTHERS PATH , MAKE YOUR OWN

still hope on you

11 Comments
Galaxy S
your words just hit the point
we also need the charger , 3.5 mm jack and also the microsd card slot (* you missed that or you don't need that )
TheSRK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I missed it 🤔
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro your question is valid, but note that the charger is not "free" in midrange devices, whereas in flagships, Samsung reduced the price of devices while not including the charger. Moreover, a person buying a flagship has enough money to buy a charger (even if the price was not reduced) while it may not be cheap for a midrange customer. Samsung is already as or more premium than the fruit company. Its a shame calling them "premium".

Finally, it comes down to personal preferences. I have a 25 watt charger at home, and if I buy a S21 series flagship, no charger won't matter.

Don't get me wrong, its still a really bad move, especially the microSD card slot removal, but 3.5 mm jack and charger is not a concern (for me).

Now if we compare with Apple:

Apple provided a type c to lightning port wire in the box whereas the iPhone 11 and previous devices' chargers were Type A to lightning, which means they HAVE to buy chargers in order to charge their devices. While Samsung has been providing type c to type c charger since Note 10 series and has started adding c to c chargers in most devices. So it won't be a problem for most customers while upgrading from a previous flagship to a new one.
TheSRK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
that's correct, but why only for flagship?
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Already provided you with the reason. It will come to every device, just wait.
0 Likes
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
To mint money bro a person buying a flagship phone now might even buy the flagship tws with anc. The so called reduction in price is just a eye-wash. But it's the consumers who should be blamed for this practice because people still buy these phones.
0 Likes
ndjf
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yaar, mujhe micro sd card slot se aab chir ho gayi hai, pehle eek sandisk ka sd card tha, photography and videography karte time lag ho raha tha, and then all the photos and videos are corrupt. Sd card bahut hi risky storage medium hai.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yeh toh sahi hai, par yeh bhi sahi hai ki SanDisk ki quality acchi nahi hoti, I had a very bad experience with them, both in pendrives and SD cards. Isiliye mai abhi HP ka SD card aur pendrive use karta hu.
0 Likes
ndjf
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Haan, mai abhi samsung sd card use karta hoon and, samsung flagship mai to internal storage bhi kafi hai, so sd card slot ki jarurat bhi nahi hai.