Original topic:

Are Exynos galaxy S and Note series phones a scam?

(Topic created on: 03-29-2020 05:22 AM)
DawnsLight
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have a galaxy S10 and I like the phone. However, I can't shake of the feeling that I have been cheated. The Exynos variant I have starts heating up on merely watching some videos, playing games burns through the battery faster than anything you can imagine. The battery is not bad but that is at far as it goes.
The review videos I watched on youtube of the SD variant feel as if they are reviewing an entirely different phone.
So even with the S10 series the difference in performance both computational and thermal is stark. While the battery performance is not even comparable. 
Let this be in the acceptable territory for a moment.
Then comes the S20 series and the schasm between the variants deepens. People are paying the same price throughtout the world. Or more than the US variant. Considering that, people in non-5G countries are actually paying the price of a 5G phone but there is no 5G in these phones.
Also, the camera performance on the SD variants is far superior. They use Sony's sensors while Exynis once use Samsung's ISOCELL sensors. The difference is what you would expect between a flagship and a high end mid ranger.
This leads me to question the brand and the product I have purchased and all their future offerings. Are we being sold a sub par 1st copy of the phones at the same price?
Now I understand the brand loyalty of Apple and Oneplus customers. They get the same phone no matter which part of the world they are in. But with Samsung we are not getting the phone we paid for.
Probably time to checkout what the hype behind iPhone is all about now.
2 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes they are sc@ms
0 Likes
Soubhagya92
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
so true bro