Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Apps not showing 'proper full screen' in 'Navigation bar space' in Android 10

(Topic created on: 02-24-2020 10:41 AM)
AliRazaShafi
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
AOA. i updated my s9+ to android 10 today. i have turned on the gestures (without hints, so the navigation bar doesn't show). first thing i noticed after the update was that all the apps (system and third party) all are not showing in proper full screen (meaning they are not showing content in the navigation bar area). hence the bottom of the screen stays unused and all the apps that show menus at the bottom don't look good. there is visible/noticeable space left.
 in android 9 there wasnt any space reserved for the navigation bar. apps were completely showing content on full screen. you can see the attactched screenshots. 
green line besides "recent tab" in Caller app. SEE HOW MUCH SPACE IS LEFT UNDER THE MENU in both version. and its like this in ALL THE APPS (system and third larty). really hate this design.
  anyone noticed this? 

anyone know how to revert to previous design without downgrading to android 9? 

Update: Fixed it. i had installed custom theme engine "Hex installer" that supported android pie i guess. uninstalling it fixed the issue. Thank you everyone for your help.
17 Comments
ChaudhryUmair
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
hahahaha
0 Likes
AliRazaShafi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
hasna tha?
0 Likes
UzairQureshi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
leave this **bleep** type of people
0 Likes
UzairQureshi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
restart the phone
0 Likes
AliRazaShafi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
restart didn't work.
0 Likes
UzairQureshi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
get to the setting in full screen apps and checks the apps which apps is off
AliRazaShafi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
checked it. every all is optimized for full screen. still all apps are not showing properly.
0 Likes
junaid1161
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
manually downgrade is only option
0 Likes
UzairQureshi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
downgrade wahid option nhe hota