Original topic:

Apps memory taking 22 gb of space

(Topic created on: 05-10-2016 11:37 PM)
Yasin1
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
is anybody facing this type of issue? my device storage having 1.82 gb out of 32. i checked storage details then i see that apps taking 22 gb of memory space. when i checking files i can found only less than 2 gb... pls help to solve this issue... i reset my mobile 1 week before only.1912a1c0-2850-47f8-bae3-63a98fd2f6fa.jpg
2626bca2-c06b-453c-a560-c65686c64fa3.jpg
0 Likes
7 Comments
qersh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
you should call them and ask abour RM
0 Likes
Yasin1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
rm means?
0 Likes
Hassaman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
go into application settings and delete all applications you do not need. Including the pre-installed apps that came with the phone.
0 Likes
Yasin1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
even i am not installing new apps also its increasing the space automatically without any reason... i stopped all the synchronization also
0 Likes
rupesh2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Yasin. were you able to solve this issue. I realised I'm facing the same issue. the storage fluctuates between 20 and 32gb and I noticed, when I'm on WiFi, the storage space available is <20mb (its mb, not gb) and after about half an hour of switching off WiFi, the storage space comes back to the actual 20gb.
I wonder if there is any setting change that is required.
0 Likes
rupesh2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Yasin. were you able to solve this issue. I realised I'm facing the same issue. the storage fluctuates between 20 and 32gb and I noticed, when I'm on WiFi, the storage space available is <20mb (its mb, not gb) and after about half an hour of switching off WiFi, the storage space comes back to the actual 20gb.
I wonder if there is any setting change that is required.
0 Likes
Yasin1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes...i solved the issue by reset the device with a new gmail id... now i am k
0 Likes