Original topic:

Apple vs Samsung

(Topic created on: 11-02-2020 03:36 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,
 It is said that Apple phones are more secure than Samsung(and all android phones).
How true is that?

Should we purchase Samsung or Apple?
10 Comments
suguandpappu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
apple phone is more securable and its software version is like that
0 Likes
iamMrNair
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
i have been using both ios and Android i would say that both ios and Android has its own ups and downs
if u are an user who always use mobile data share a lot of files via say xender and who like to customize your phone go for android and if u wanted a better ux better camera go for ios with ios u get s/w support for approx 5-6yrs so can be used for long term
SamNoteFan
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ios 14 update got personalise widgets so iphone can be equally personalised .
SamNoteFan
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I am a ipad and iphone user . Apple is 100 times more secured than Samsung (all androids) .
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Do you have any idea about Samsung Knox?
0 Likes
SamNoteFan
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I have clear idea about knox . Knox is more secure than any other android . It is also secure as ios in some ways but their is a problem .

Apple’s operating system is a closed system. Apple doesn’t release its source code to app developers, and the owners of iPhones and iPads can't modify the code on their phones themselves. This makes it more difficult for hackers to find vulnerabilities on iOS-powered devices.

Android devices are the opposite, relying on an open-source code, meaning that the owners of these devices can tinker with their phone’s and tablet’s operating systems. 

Hope you have your answer . Good day .
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
very well explained 👍👍👍
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
yes knox security is the high level security in Android but due to this open sources its somehow less than ios
fully agreed
as in 2017 around, ethical hacker found some loop holes in real time security as knox is working with kernal and continuously monitoring the activity but at that time some delayed in monitoring, but after that Samsung had fixed it
conclusion is if Knox 9 out of 10 then ios is 10 out of 10
0 Likes
SamNoteFan
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes , l am agreed with you 😄. But someone can seriously breach whole android system . Overall samsung is better than any other android , this is why I am using samsung for 5 years .