Original topic:

App & Page refreshing & some unusual behaviour with my S7Edge

(Topic created on: 01-07-2018 12:24 PM)
KSemwal
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Friends,
I have noticed some weird behaviour of my phone. If I am on a browser & I get a call or messages, after receiving a call or reading a message, when I return back to browser, it refreshes and same issue with gaming too. The game restarts.
Well, another thing is, if I exit any app and jump to home screen, all the icons are vanished and returns back one by one. This isn't normal.
Need support please...

Kapil Semwal.
0 Likes
4 Comments
Siva117
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
no it's not normal... it serious thing... do factory reset once... aftet that check the things once... if not solved... hit your phone to earth... and feel shame to using stupid samsung phone...
0 Likes
KSemwal
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you. I did it & It worked. Just that, I lost data while restoring from the Samsung backup (as usual).
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to offer some troubleshooting steps to overcome the issue:
1) Navigate to Settings >> Apps >> Press on three dots >> Reset App Preferences.
2) Run your device in Safe Mode to check the issue.
3) Keep updating the device if any available.
4) Take full data back up and reset the device.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
KSemwal
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I did this too. It didn't work so I had to factory reset it. Lost data while restoring from Samsung Backup (as always)
0 Likes