Original topic:

Anyone facing speaker low volume issue on Samsung s20 Fe 5g after Feb patch?

(Topic created on: 03-27-2022 10:17 PM)
Rs_4900
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Anyone facing low speaker volume after latest February security patch update ? The speaker volume used to very high in Android 11..can anyone facing it and provide a solution to improve speaker performance
17 Comments
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
No
My stereo speakers are super loud & full of depth🙂
Rs_4900
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am not getting much difference with Dolby Atmos on and off...which was not the case before this update..I don't know why I feeling speaker volume decreased even after Dolby Atmos is on
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
The only difference Dolby Atmos brings is that extra depth & loudness 🙂
0 Likes
ShamimHaque
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Low Volume Issue In speaker M31
0 Likes
TechyKamal
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yes, I am noticing this from a few days. At highest volume, it's ok. But, at low and medium levels, the sound level is not as much as it was before
Rs_4900
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes In medium and low volume the sound is too less..before it was very loud in medium levels only ...Now I have to keep sound atleast above 75 % to get some loundness..don't know when Samsung India will fix it or even they can ruin it too in their future updates
Ak5hay_09
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yes... i can feel it in my phone too , i thought thats only my phone phone problem but i gotta knw that this came with feb update. and also dolby atoms is useless. at1st we can atleast sense the dolby atoms now its nothing. i think i should stop updating my phone, because never knw what they kill in future updates. already camera, volume degraded. i can't trade anything existing future for sake of so called 4.1 lol let my phone die with one ui 4. itself
Rs_4900
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah after the latest Feb security patch they intentionally decreased the volume from speaker and Dolby Atmos is no more in use now..You made the right decision to not update the phone into oneui 4.1 because they will kill another feature( maybe in the next update 120 Hz will not work in the apps like YouTube,fb )...I am bit negative here seeing the update condition...This is my first flagship phone from samsung and I never expected this kind of degradation after updates..Very much disappointed this time
0 Likes
Ak5hay_09
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
even for me its is the 1st expensive phone... and you know i used mi 3s prime the 8k phone literally used for 8 years.... and this 40 k phone doesn't seems to work atleast 2 years and this is my last samsung phone.... and never gonna suggest to any one. and even i go back to MI or Nokia next but not samsung or iphone. bcoz they really degrade there own features and keep fooling people