Original topic:

Anyone face battery🔋drain problem after one ui 4 update s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 11-19-2021 01:22 PM)
jay77277
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Last day i update my phone s21 ultra...one ui 4..it's best ui change update like a animation is so smooth...but battery drain is very fast...please Samsung fix battery drin problem..soon.. anyone face same problem please comment..
7 Comments
Umangsung
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
If you're facing such issues, use device care in the settings
0 Likes
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It's normal after a major android update
0 Likes
jay77277
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Ya
0 Likes
BV17
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am facing battery drain problem in my S21 plus
0 Likes
jay77277
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
After update restart one time..
0 Likes
Solomonkris
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Even I'm facing the same issue. Battery drain is too much.. 4 hours of SOT on a premium device Is not acceptable
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:
Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:

1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.

2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

However, we would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes