Sathindu8
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
My Samsung s21 plus's display appear a one small vertical pink line 
My didn't face any physical damage or drop 
It suddenly appeared 
Is there any any who facing same ??
Can it fix without display replacement??
13 Comments
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
It is a common hardware issue in both S21 and S20 series. I would suggest you go to any service centre to replace your phone screen. If the unit is out of warranty, you must pay for the replacement.

Unfortunately, the replacement cost for the original display will be higher. But that's the only solution.

If you are not worried about the pink line issue, I advise you to keep your phone the way it is. And it won't mess up your Galaxy device.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
Galaxy S
Hi... it is a common manufacturing issue on S20 series. But I saw a few cases in S21 series also. Unfortunately display replacement is the only solution 😕
Check with a Samsung service centre if you looking to replace it.
Kalindu7
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
My S21 plus also faced the same issue today. It too had no physical damage.

This is my 5th phone from the Samsung S series. We should rethink before purchasing another Samsung product.
Sathindu8
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I only had one line but a few days later it disappeared, I think it happened after the update
And now I don't update my phone any more 😒 😑
As you are I'm a big fan of Samsung but I face several issues with a recent Samsung phones
This will be my last Samsung phone 😔
My advice is if your phone is one year old DON'T UPDATE IT
Kalindu7
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
My line appears even during restarting the phone. Initially, it was hardly noticeable. But now it is clearly visible and looks permanent. Seems like it is a hardware issue, more than a software one.
Kalindu7
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Now my one has two pink lines. And I bought the latest Iphone instead of S23 Ultra.
Galaxy S
Today I got the same issue. Any solutions 🥲 it happned few days after I gave the update. There were no any physical damages. Im pretty sure about that.
Kalindu7
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I got the same issue. Seems like with the new update, the mobile is over heating. Due to this the ribbon of the display gets damaged. Only solution is to replace the screen.
Galaxy S
I think you are correct. Theres a heating issue after the update. But samsung should take the responsible for this. I have to bear more than 1laks cost to replace a original display 😐
0 Likes