Original topic:

Any S21 user with galaxy buds+ ?

(Topic created on: 06-17-2021 12:25 AM)
Anak1n
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hi All,

Is there any S21 user with galaxy buds+ ? 
How's your experience with buds+, how is the sound quality and latency while watching videos and playing games like pubg??
I am thinking of buying buds +, but my only worry is latency 😬
7 Comments
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hello User,
Galaxy buds+ will be a good choice for you from every aspects. It will give you a good battery performance which will be around 9 to 10 hours on normal usage. If you use the ambient mode then it may decrease to 8 to 9 hours. Then coming to the design, it will fit in your ears because of its small size and design. It is not bulky and will not fall easily from your ear. Sound is just awesome as like Apple earpods. You'll get a high bass with 360 surround. There will be two cons of it I want to mention here is there is no active noise cancellation feature available in this and the second thing is due to its small size you might face trouble in voice recording and calling because its voice capture quality becomes slight low and jerky. So check these things before purchasing the buds+. As you're going to purchase it for gaming purposes you'll find the low latency obviously but not as a wired earphone. So make sure you've no issues with it. Otherwise for music and stylish it will be the great option at 6K....
Thank you
Anak1n
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thanks bro for sharing you experience, that's helpful. And yes , I am not expecting zero latency, but latency of around 100ms should be fine... obviously it depends on capability of phone also. if you can spare few minutes for this, you can download latency testing app from playstore..and share results .. that would be great, Thanks anyways bro😃😃
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You'll get latency below 100ms using gaming mode option on the wearable app
Anak1n
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Good to know, thanks man 😊
Akshit97
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I am using buds plus for over 10months now. I haven't faced any issues. Now I have purchased a s21+ and integration is even better compared to my old phone. There are no latency issues I have seen. Also there are options to turn on for game mode and all which reduce the latency during gaming. You can also setup routine for that.

Also if you are getting your first truely wireless earbuds. I would recommend this. This are good. Not a cheap quality sound neither I would say it's high end like airpods pro or sony's XM4s but it's optimum. I enjoy them alot. Only problem I have purple phone and black buds no color match whatsoever😅😅clipboard_image_1623908535577.jpg
Anak1n
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thanks bro.. this is helpful.. sound wise I have researched and reviews are good. It is just that latency depends on phone also, so wanted to double check with S21 users.. Thanks again 😃
Anak1n
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Update- I went ahead and purchased buds+... well they are good for price I paid... and works well with video/gaming pubg .... 😃
0 Likes