Original topic:

Anu issues in S23 ultra?

(Topic created on: 05-14-2023 07:19 AM)
Sathindu8
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all, 
I'm planning to move to Samsung S23 Ultra, so i want to know your user experience of S23 ultra.
Is it good or not?
Do you facings any issues recently?
Is it better choose a IPhone 14 pro rather than S23 ultra ?
Because I'm currently using Samsung S21 plus and I faced many issues like Black screen death, Pink line on screen, Back panel separated. I'm very disappointed with Samsung S21 plus
Do I gonna feel better when I move to S23 ultra?
Please me to choose the best ! 

4 Comments
Galaxy S
Hi... I don't face any issues with my S23 Ultra so far. Battery takes around 8+ hours with mobile data, 120Hz, and Bluetooth. No complaints in camera and performance either. You can watch comparison tests between 14 pro and S23 Ultra and get an idea. But my understanding is S23 Ultra ahead in many aspects compared to 14 Pro.
S21 series has serious manufacturing issues. especially in displays and camera focusing. But I don't think it's not continuing with there after. My suggestion is if you looking for a change, go with 14 Pro (better if it's 14 Pro Max) or if you feel to be on Android side, S23 Ultra is the best option right now 😊
Sathindu8
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you ❤️
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Don't buy bro...
DrAnushka
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
DO not buy samsung flagships! Eventually u will get pink lines or green lines. It is not about what if , Its a question about when