Original topic:

Android OS Consuming Too Much Wifi Usage

(Topic created on: 03-04-2017 09:31 PM)
bazear85
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Android OS is constantly downloading in the background and uses too much data. Uninstalled most recent apps installed, turned off all sync and auto back-ups but the problem still persist. I need your expertise on this. My phone is running under Nougat 7.0. Notice that at the first image, the time is 9:56am and the second image is 9:23pm and for almost 12 hours the ANDROID OS is consuming 740mb of data. 6dfdb4ae-505c-4219-9246-c5aeb959ed10.jpg
d28560ac-dc5b-4794-b455-975f5f57bf38.jpg
0 Likes
4 Comments
Pad
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
In your scrrenshot, it shows that BitTorrent app is consuming more data. Check that. It may be the culprit.
0 Likes
bazear85
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I know regarding my Bittorrent consumption but these unknown Android OS data consumption I do not know. At the time I took the screenshot, Bittorrent isn't downloading or uploading anything nor are any background apps running but as you can see on the top left corner of the screenshot that it is downloading 25kbps at that time and sometimes it gets to 300kbps and it is constantly downloading and gets into Android OS data usage.
0 Likes
m71
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
if it helps you can go to top corner and press exit. It was seeding.
0 Likes
bazear85
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
You mean that Bittorrent is seeding? Bittorrent application is always empty after I finish downloading a file.
0 Likes