Original topic:

Android Nougat availability

(Topic created on: 12-16-2016 01:32 PM)
Enthusiastic
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am wondering why Samsung taking so long to realise Android Nougat upgrade for Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, it is very disappointing, we are loyal customers since very long but now we feel to switch other brand, why we always behind.
I bought Note 7 and suffered a lot exchanged twice, now using Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, please tell if I made a wrong decision?!
Lost lots of money on Samsung note 7 original accessories and received only handset price return .
Regards
Enthusiastic
Dubai
UAE
0 Likes
9 Comments
S7UserSam
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
taking so much time because Samsung not as other companies, they just have android nougat and little edited. but samsung add it's magic UI etc.
0 Likes
Enthusiastic
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks
0 Likes
lemz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
theyre making sure that its not buggy
0 Likes
Kanaan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
samsung is working hard to deliver the best android and experience through the beta testing program..so be patient to get the most advanced android☺
0 Likes
Enthusiastic
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks
0 Likes
Mohsan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Argument about bugs and adding their own UI seems legit answer.
But why there is a limit on beta testing program. I want to be a beta tester but couldn't get in on time. They should open it for the people who still want to try 7.0
0 Likes
Hassaman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Aamsung is going to go straight to nougat 7.1.1 which is the latest version, they are skipping 7.1 a little patience like all of us, will be well rewarded.
0 Likes
Enthusiastic
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks
0 Likes
Mohsan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Argument about bugs and adding their own UI seems legit answer.
But why there is a limit on beta testing program. I want to be a beta tester but couldn't get in on time. They should open it for the people who still want to try 7.0
0 Likes