Original topic:

Android 9 was the best

(Topic created on: 04-09-2020 01:31 PM)
rap1021
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Since the one ui 2.1 update, Samsung has forced the new version of device care that lacks the junk cleaner.
I did a factory reset on 7th april and today 2 days later I am already down by 1 gb on internal storage.
I have nothing saved on my internal storage except apps.
Going by this I will most certainly be down with 15gb at the end of the month.
Samsung has designed  the firmware in such a way that no third party cache cleaner can clean more than 20 mb even after heavy usage.

Android 9 was the best.
It was just perfect, no issues at all.
If I could go back to pie I would do it without even thinking twice, but that too is impossible without rooting, because of the binary that gets updated with each software update, you cant downgrade to the previous binary.

Going by the disappointing results of the s20 series, Its safe to say that Samsung is nearing its death.

4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes ..they removed 360 cache cleaner
0 Likes
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
yes...even oreo8.0 was better
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
oreo was best among them
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

By following the bellow mentioned steps your isuue will be resolved:
1. You can manage various files stored in the device or in other locations, such as cloud storage services.
Launch my files app > View files that are stored in each storage > To check for unnecessary data and free up the device’s storage, tap > Storage analysis > search for files

2. Clear app cache through Device care:-
Navigate to apps screen and tap on Settings > Device care > Storage > Tap on clean now.
Note: To delete files or uninstall apps that you do not use anymore, select a category under USER DATA. Then, tick items to select and tap delete or uninstall.

3. Clear cache memory of a particular application:-
Navigate to apps screen and tap on Settings > Apps > pick the app that you like to clear off the cache memory.(example 'Samsung Internet') > Storage > Clear Cache

For further assistance, kindly register your concern in Samsung members app (Samsung Member > Get help > send feedback > Ask question/Error report)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes