Original topic:

Android 7.0 battery concerns

(Topic created on: 02-04-2017 09:14 AM)
mohit10
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi! The day i installed Android 7.0, my phone battery has been draining like crazy! Anyone sharing the same concern or has a fix for the problem!
Thanks
4 Comments
Subzero355
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Hello sir, make sure to try this method to fix the following issue.

1-turn off your phone

2- once the phone is turned off, hold the Home button + Volume Up + Power button

3- when you see the Samsung start up logo, release the Power button but keep holding the Home button and the Volume Up

4- you will next get a blue screen with Android logo on it, give it 15 seconds and it will boot you into Recovery mode

5- after that you've entered to Recovery Mode, use the volume up and volume down to control the menu ( Volume up= Scroll up, Volume Down = scroll Down, Power button is used as accept/Yes)

6- in the Recovery menu you will find an option " Wipe Cache Partition" ( use the volume buttons to scroll and power button to enter)

7- you will be asked whether to wipe cache partition or not, choose Yes

8- remember that cache partition DOES NOT delete or format your device, it only deletes the software's cache so by wiping cache you refresh the cache for the new software version

Hope it helps.
gini1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Nougat increases battery life in my s7 duos
0 Likes
sayed2
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
reyalee
0 Likes
zbrusher
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I have tried but still nothing. battery leaks in three hours when using the phone. In addition it gets hot as hell. Im not very kin on updating so this upset me a lot.
any other suggestions? Will I have to install from scratch?
0 Likes