Original topic:

Android 12 update Samsung galaxy s21 ultra 5g

(Topic created on: 12-20-2021 06:37 PM)
Members_pTIXetm
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I have started facing couple of issues intermittently after upgrading android 11 (came with box) to android 12 ( thru system update) on Samsung galaxy s21 ultra 5g.

1. I won't be able to hear any voice if I call someone or someone calls me. Additionally, mic on phone doesn't work at the same time. After restart things start working fine.

2. 5g data connectivity trips after sometime of continuous usage. E.g it disconnects intermittently while taking a call on Microsoft Teams over a 5g data connection. 

All these issues were not there with android 11. The phone was one of the best I have ever used.

With aforementioned intermittent issues after upgrade I feel sorry for my decision.

Kindly help.

0 Likes
5 Comments
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Many are facing such issues. Wipe your cache partition.

Connect your device to your PC / laptop by USB cable >> Switch off your device >Press and hold, power button + volume-up button for 4-5 seconds till the phone turn on and boot into the recovery mode.

Use volume keys to navigate to 'wipe cache partition.' Use power key to select and confirm.

Then reboot your device. This will not effect any personal data or settings.
0 Likes
dilshan1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I did this but still im having same issue 😔
Rushiano
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm facing other issues after upgrading to 4ui. I can't update apps installed from Google store nor installing new ones. I tried everything; wiped out partition cache, wiped out cache and data in Google store and services, deleted my Google account and put it back again. Also raised several error reports. Samsung support team were clueless and couldn't help at all. Such a shame and disappointment 😞 worst move by Samsung ever that indicated lack of quality
Jishnu1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Such issues are facing me also,
0 Likes
Husain-DXB
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I have S21 ultra which is still running Android 11 ... Didn't get updates yet of Android 12 yet there is time now of Android 13 .. Samsung middle east customer service saying this phone is from America so can't get updates in middle east .so I suppose to go to America to update it ..
0 Likes