Original topic:

Android 11 update for S9 plus

(Topic created on: 06-12-2021 12:04 PM)
Manabendra87
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Can you tell me when are you provid "Android 11 update for samsung s9 plus?" 

Please learn from Apple! Till now they are provide his latest ios update for his old iphone, like apple 6.

I am never again wasting my money for buy a samsung phone! Same money I used for buy a iPhone.

Samsung company giving World 3rd classes services....
18 Comments
WiŤcH
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
S8 plus not getting android 11 sadly ...
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
S10 onwards 3 yrs updates will be provided...thx
Haridev18
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
See..apple launches very little phones compared to samsung...that's why samsung phones have 2 yrs of guaranteed OS updates. But it may be easy for Apple to give i0S 15 to iPhone 6. S9 series already hot 2 OS updates...
0 Likes
Manabendra87
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Than why should I buying a samsung company's premium phone?
Haridev18
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Nobody have told you to buy...you bought a samsung phone...you got 2 years update...and you also gets security patch updates...
0 Likes
Akshit97
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
No one asked to buy one. It was your obvious choice at that time maybe. Go for apple when you will get half the storage and 60Hz panel with the ugly notch without any fingerprint sensor no usb type C slow wired charging you will definitely love it.

Also they promised 3 years of updates from now on. It's a big deal considering the fact that they have whole lotta phones to manage compared to apple. Don't get me wrong I love apple but they stop mooching money from there customers I will make the shift and not because of status symbol or couple of years of extra updates. Also, If you have money to buy a flagship I hardly think you will use your phone more than 3 or 4 years and you can get updates for those years.
Darkvader12
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Fingerprint is not important
0 Likes
Akshit97
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Lol seriously? You know what trouble apple users have gone through in this pandemic? Lack of fingerprint rendered the iphone security useless. Users either have to enter pin manually every time they unlock the phone or remove their masks. That was annoying af. Also still you cannot justify the use of lightning port a big freakin notch and a 60Hz is a 60Hz not matter how smooth. 120/90Hz > 60Hz those are physical differences and cannot be denied. Yes iOS is smooth. I give apple that. But i don't think they deserve that kind of money atleast in India. In US iphone 12 series and s21 series cost neck on neck and maybe a viable choice.
0 Likes
Darkvader12
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣 are doing comedy with me fingerprint is useless these days now dont call it pandemic more over privacy is more focused on ios. If you are calling about money then why samsungvis removing features and increasing prices like apple moreover they copied Apple in charging brick and headphone jack removal yet you are justifying that s21 series is going neck to neck the hell you must be joking look at the sales figure in 2021 q1 apple is selling more phones than Samsung notch has the logical step of having more secure face id
0 Likes