Original topic:

Android 11-based One UI 3.0 beta update for Galaxy S20 series

(Topic created on: 08-07-2020 09:04 AM)
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S

GOOD NEWS Guys ! 🤩🤩🤩
Just hours after announcing its newest smartphones, tablets, and wearables, Samsung has announced that it has opened registrations for accessing the developer beta version of One UI 3.0 for the Galaxy S20 series. The new software update is based on Android 11 and will be available to partner developers. The One UI 3.0 update is in the pre-beta phase right now, and accessing it will require an approved application from Samsung. This means that most users won’t be able to install it on the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, or the Galaxy S20 Ultra. For now, the One UI 3.0 developer beta program is only available in South Korea and the US. At a later date, Samsung will release a public beta version of the software to registered users in China, Germany, India, Poland, and the UK. 
11 Comments
Shahanewaj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
What About Galaxy S10 Series
drabhilashj
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Even i am waiting for S10+
Shahanewaj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
kk
0 Likes
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
sorry guys ! at this moment No information on S10 series.
0 Likes
RishiNa
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I wonder how the new UI 3.0 will look like? will there be drastic user interface changes?
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I am also excited to see how that would look like. But official communication on this so far.
0 Likes
Saiyan9
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung alreay started testing Android 11 for S10 series on February. We should be getting sooner than S9 series that got Android 10.
cloy12
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
will galaxy m21 get the update of Android 11 with 3.0?
0 Likes
shivansh7611
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
can't update s20 plus ..
0 Likes