Original topic:

Android 11 S20 FE Review.

(Topic created on: 01-31-2021 09:21 PM)
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Everyone.  I received  the android 11/ One UI update yesterday and after on day of continuous usage and testing, I am really impressed. 

I am in love with the new look of the drop down menu as well as minor improvements of the app widgets, settings, multiple app drawer and samsung keyboard.

The change in the volume slider is also pretty cool. 

The fact that you can change your call background is amazing and I love seeing, 4k videos of the beach ,that I filmed when someone calls me.

As far as performance is concerned. I love the new " enhanced processing " mode which allows me to increase performance when I need it just with a single click.The battery capacity is as amazing as always.

I haven't faced any major problems other than the some buggy home screen animation that I'm pretty sure samsung will fix over time. 

I recommend that you update your phone to receive these amazing features .
23 Comments
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
If you have any queries regarding the new update, drop it in the comments below.
0 Likes
Naniishere
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Nice summary bro
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Thank you 😊😊
0 Likes
Vivvysaur
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Are youtube notification popups working fine for you in dark mode? The popup text on mine does not format itself correctly and the accompanying video thumbnail looks like it's forcibly being rendered in dark mode (it looks like a negative of the original image). That's p much the only gripe I have.
0 Likes
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I haven't faced any issue with YouTube pop-ups. It is similar to what I used to get in one ui 2.5. Grey background with red fonts. Have you tried clearing youtube cache and data?
0 Likes
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
This is a scrnshot of my youtube notification.

clipboard_image_1612042458073.jpg

0 Likes
Vivvysaur
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
This is what I see, something's clearly not right haha

Screenshot_20210131-211438_One UI Home_5612.jpg

0 Likes
Alphazor007
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Did you try updating youtube Vanced?