Original topic:

Android 10 beta update date in India

(Topic created on: 10-17-2019 04:54 PM)
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

on 21st of october the update will come..

Hello Members,

It's that time again: The beta test for the new Galaxy Interface and Android 10 starts! 

To make the user experience on our software even better, we would like to have your feedback about the Interface with Android 10. You can install the Beta version of One UI, test the software extensively and hopefully with great pleasure, and then let us know your opinion about the performance, stability and usability of the software.

Please note that Beta version is for participating users only. It is not the official software and therefore it may cause some malfunctions. In addition, not all features may be present.

If you have Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 or S10+ (Samsung unlocked device), you can register for the Beta program. Registration is via the Samsung Members app.

Please ensure that you take the backup of your personal data before installing the One UI Beta. It's easy with the PC version of Smart Switch. In addition, you should have updated all apps through the Play Store and the Galaxy Apps

17 Comments
RAVI66
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Can you please let me know how to sign up for beta?
0 Likes
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
just head to samsung members app...look for banner in samsung members home...or watch in notice section
0 Likes
RAVI66
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
welcome
saiprakash
Active Level 4
Galaxy S