Original topic:

🎉🎉Android 10 One UI 2.0 for S10 coming tomorrow🎉🎉

(Topic created on: 10-24-2019 04:15 PM)
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
It has been two weeks since Samsung launched the One UI 2.0 beta based on Android 10 and now, the company is about to release the second beta to fix the first batch of bugs. The latest development comes as a hidden hint in the changelog of the Samsung Video Library app. The app says that it supports Galaxy S10 phones running the 2nd beta version of One UI 2.0. The update could roll out as soon as tomorrow, alongside the debut of One UI 2.0 beta program for the Galaxy Note10 lineup.

The One UI 2.0 based on Android 10 brings Google’s navigation gestures to the phones. While Samsung has not removed its own take on navigation gestures, it has added Google’s way to navigate the phone so users can choose whatever they are comfortable with. One UI 2.0 also comes equipped with a new shortcut and gesture for enabling One-handed mode.

One UI 2.0 comes with a new camera UI. Camera modes are no longer available above the shutter button. Apart from Photo, Video, Live Focus and Live Focus Video, all other modes are grouped together in the More section. Samsung has also rolled out a new screen recording feature from the Galaxy Note10 to other devices with One UI 2.0. 

9 Comments
s10darkstar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
whats the proof of tomorrow?
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
link is givn
kaushik29
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
where's the proof??
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
link is above
s10darkstar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
this is not a proof... the lines are:

1) According to SamMobile, the One UI 2.0 beta could be expanded 

2)second beta could roll out as soon as tomorrow, October 25.

both sentence are "could" which is not a proof... the last time could was for 21st & 24th... so we are not sure of this is going to happen tomorrow
0 Likes
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I have givn u the source...I dont say this wbsite post is true or not
kaushik29
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I totally gt u...but ur title seems to be like u r confident about it...
0 Likes