Original topic:

All 2018 Flagship phones must have a major update.

(Topic created on: 08-27-2020 03:59 PM)
TulinGh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung, it is our wish that all flagship phones from 2018 till date receive android 11 and One UI3 respectively. Those phones were very costly and just after two years we have enjoyed only 2 major update. One problem with Samsung is that, anytime the phone is released, it doesn't get that latest update or current update. The phone always lack a current update. For example; when the Galaxy Note 9, S9 and S9 Plus was released in 2018 it was the year of Android 9 but the phone came with Android 8 fresh in the box which was supposed to be an older Android version. Now we are appealing on Samsung to extend the major update for its customers or consumers since we are a die hard fan of Samsung. If this issue of update is not extended it will propel other manufacturers to steal the customers of Samsung.

Samsung to the world 🌎 

5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

agree but 2018 flagship were the best of all flagships but sad to see it wont get one ui 3.0 but its ok for us to not get one ui 3.0 i dont want more removal of features  

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

earlier one ui 1.0 created a lot of controversy 

0 Likes
klaus2020
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
you are correct bro oneplus 6 came with android 9 out of the box and the price was half the price of s9 and oneplus will get android 11 . but I think they may give android 11 because s9 is 2 and a half years old and it will be getting one ui 2.5 . this should mean that Samsung s9 is already in 3 years update plan but wait for the confirmation .
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

i dont think Samsung would ever do this 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

meant 3.0 not 2.5 

0 Likes