Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Alarm bug on my Samsung S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 02-15-2023 11:31 PM)
T-unique
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys my phone keeps setting off an alarm at 5am "everyday" since 2 weeks back even if the alarm is off, I even deleted the 5am alarm but I'm still woken up daily at 5am please help 
9 Comments
T-unique
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have thought of it but I'd like that opinion to be my last option as I'll have to start all over setting up my phone with banking apps and etc
mg3530
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

It's 507am.  Guess who is now having the same problem?  Thank you for asking the question. 2 nights in a row.  Ugh

0 Likes
Taylen
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Force stop clock and clear its data
T-unique
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I've tried this opinion right now, let's hope it shall resolve the problem tomorrow morning... thanks 🙏🏾
Taylen
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
If that doesn't work, also try asking Google assistant and Bixby to turn off all your alarms, as you may have an app that has set up a secret alarm, if that also doesn't work then, I'm afraid the best option to do is to backup your data and factory reset your phone. But don't worry, if you have backed up your data, when you start the setup on your phone it will automatically search for a saved backup and load it. Hope this helps, I've had this issue on a huawei and the Force stop clock and clearing its data has worked.
T-unique
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Problem solved 😌 much appreciated.
Taylen
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
That's great to hear, glad i could help 👍
mg3530
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I'm hopeful since it worked for someone else.  Thank you.  Yes it's 507am.  2 nights in a row.  Just fabulous. Lol

Taylen
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Is the issue still persisting?
0 Likes