Original topic:

Airtel VoLTE

(Topic created on: 05-02-2018 02:56 PM)
TheOne
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have an s8 ( Indian variant) and I use the Airtel simcard.
but i am not able to use the volte services by airtel. in my setting under mobile networks there isnt the switch to toggle volte on or off(there is no button).
my sim and mobile both are volte compatible.
I tried to take help from both customer services but none were able to help me.
please tell me what should I do.
15 Comments
sammobile001
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
first insert only airtel in first slot..
0 Likes
TheOne
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
already in first slot, I dont even have the option for volte
velrajesh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
ask airtel customer care to activate volte. I am also faced same problem I spoke to customer care to activate volte. Now it is working fine
0 Likes
TheOne
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
yeah I called them and they said the provision wasnt activated but now it thanks
0 Likes
velrajesh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Bro Airtel people told me the same you insist them after activate volte you will get confirmation sms
0 Likes
velrajesh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
you check the screen shot it showing volte 02ba47b3-e1d0-488f-bb8f-27c92eb3a3ff.jpg
0 Likes
niri
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
bro Same problem here its not showing volte option
0 Likes
velrajesh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Bro first ask customer care to activate volte on your SIM then volte enable / disable switch will appear
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for reaching out to the Samsung community! We would like to inform you that Samsung Galaxy S8 supports Airtel VOLTE. We would like to suggest you kindly follow the below mention steps to overcome the Issue;

- Check by using any other VoLTE SIM card.
- Contact the network service provider to check VOLTE is available in your region.
- Ensure that network frequency of your device should be selected on Auto-mode.
- Menu > Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Network Mode > Select auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE).
- Search for the Network Manually as follows:
Menu > Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Select Manual Search.
- Kindly go to settings >> General management >> Reset >> Reset network settings.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/