Kindly be informed that Battery consumption depends on phone usage. However, to reduce battery consumption you can kindly try below advises:
• Turn off Wi-Fi to save the battery when not in use.
• Change the screen resolution. It is set to FHD+ by default. Higher resolutions make the display more vivid, however they will consume more battery power.
• Use Device Care. The device Care feature provides an overview of the status of your device’s battery.
• Change Power saving mode. MID: Activate power saving mode to extend the battery’s usage time. MAX: In maximum power saving mode. The device decreases battery consumption by applying the dark theme and limiting the apps and features available. Network connections, except for the mobile network, will be deactivated.
• You can save battery power by preventing apps that are running in the background from using battery power when they are not being used.
• Tick apps from the apps list and tap SAVE POWER. Also, tap MENU → Advanced settings and set the App power monitor options.
• Also if you are in a weak network area try to move to an area with a good network signal to avoid battery consumption.
Note: The battery capacity and lifetime will reduce if it is overcharged often, the battery can be charged and discharged hundreds of times, but it will gradually wear out. Battery charging time depends on the remaining battery charge and the type of battery and charger used.