Original topic:

After OneUI 5.1 Samsung S22 camera for glitchy

(Topic created on: 03-18-2023 08:13 AM)
vicascharles
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung S22 OneUI 5.1 (including March 2023 update)
Video recording has issues. While recording on any back camera lenses, when i switch to the front camera the video gets stuck/ frozen until you click the stop button. Vise verse. This issue is new. It started after OneUI 5.1 update and it's not fixed in March update as well.

Last time i checked, auto FPS caused such issues. After turning it off, things were smooth.

But this time auto FPS is also off. No sure what's going on.

7 Comments
vicascharles
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Solution from customer support

Have you cleared Camera Application data?nnKindly check the device once after clearing the data from the camera app.nnPlease follow the below steps:nnNote: Steps and Images may vary according to OS.nnStep1: Navigate to apps screen and tap on Settings.nnStep2: Tap on Apps.nnStep3: Tap on Camera.nnStep4: Tap on Storage.nnStep5: Tap on Clear Data.
0 Likes
jahid404
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I had the same problem, just clear the chache and data of camera app. This problem will be fixed
vicascharles
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks. Yeah got the same solution from customer support. It works like a charm.

By the way, did you get object separation option in gallery?? The... touch and hold a photo and the object/person gets separated ...option
0 Likes
jahid404
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Not yet, may be in future
All we can do is, wait🙂
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clear camera app data: Settings >> Apps >> Camera >> Storage >> Clear data.

Reset camera settings: Camera >> Settings >> Reset Settings >> Tap on Reset

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
sun404040
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hei I need call regarding 😩 plxxx
0 Likes
VRReddyP
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung S22
One UI version: 5.1
Version: $901EXXS7CWH6 /
S901EOXM7CWH6 I
S901EXXS7CWH6
Size: 385.53 МВ
Security patch level: 1
September 2023
Video recording has issues. While recording on any back camera lenses, when i switch to the front camera the video gets stuck/ frozen until you click the stop button. Vise verse. This issue is new after OneUI 5.1 update after September 24th.

0 Likes