Original topic:

After One UI 2.1 update phone wallpaper stays on landscape mode

(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 09:38 PM)
Sushant047
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My option for rotating the homescreen to landscape is always disabled but whenever I watch any video on landscape mode and come back to homescreen my wall paper stays on landscape mode despite the phone's rotation is locked and my home screen rotation to landscape mode is disabled. Please resolve this bug ASAP
14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
how it's possible?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
click here
Shahanewaj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes bro you are right.
Sushant047
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
How can I answer how that's possible. it's happening after update and it seems to be abug
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
it's not any bug...if you watching video in landscape mood instead of or with auto rotation then this can be happens only ...thatswhy I maintained in screenshot click that option
Sushant047
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@interchupipi Hope you read my post properly. I am talking about the wall paper and home screen rotating not the content which I am looking at 😂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
see my answer...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
if you want to watch any video in landscape mood ..then no need to apply landscape mood option from home screen settings...just use auto rotation option....if you apply landscape mood from home screen settings then rotate your video to watch then after go back wallpaper will stuck in landscape mood only ..it's normal phenomena for all supported devices.....in that case you have to turn your device vertically and have to click that option which I have already given
Sushant047
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
With all due respect, please don't consider every one as a noob even before you read the question sir. I own this phone from an year and I own smart phones from years. I am saying that my auto rotation is off and my rotation of home screen to landscape is off but still when I view a content in full screen/landscape mode and come back to homescreen I see my wallpaper is rotated to landscape mode. Hope you got the issue I am talking about and this is happening only after updating my S10 to One UI 2.1 a day ago