Original topic:

After Feb update s10+

(Topic created on: 02-17-2020 07:54 AM)
S10PlusIndia
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
After getting update of February, s10+ getting freezes some times. Also encountered lags. If samsung can't treat such high end phones properly then we should avoid s20 too.
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
any improvements in front camera?
0 Likes
kpu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
never
0 Likes
S10PlusIndia
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
no... camera quality gets poorer after every update.
0 Likes
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
True, now they are launching their new flagship phones they themselves are deteriorating the performance of their last year's flagship phones....
0 Likes
kpu
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
true
0 Likes
S10PlusIndia
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I think we need to avoid samsung now. we buy flagships to use for long period and they don't value for the money.
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the lagging or freezing issue:
> Stop the background running app (Tap on the left soft key and close all the running apps).
> Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device care> storage).

> If device hangs in any particular application/game then clear cache memory of that application (Settings>apps> tap on particular app>storage>clear cache)

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Galaxy S
this thing is not at all working. the update is very bad. Even I am facing problems in my S10. My PUBG gaming perfomance is also reduced getting frame drops all the time which was not their before the update. some apps automatically closes without any error. And also while I was installing the update the screen got stuck on app optimization screen and no button was working I somehow restarted my phone. this update is very bad. i think because of the relase of the new S lineup you have reduced the perfomance of s10 lineup.
0 Likes