Original topic:

Adapter Problem

(Topic created on: 11-27-2020 11:06 PM)
TanejaSaahb
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Guys,

If adapter is not working then is it mandate to Reset the phone entirely ? I dont find any logic to this but still if someone can help.
11 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
adapter ka phone reset se to koi relation nahi hona chahyie
_HK02_
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Hhan bro
0 Likes
TanejaSaahb
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Where can I complaint about this ?
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
kaisa complaint bro?
TanejaSaahb
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
@EhsanK About the agent who handled the case at service center and removed all my stuff from phone because again ... there is no connection in between adapter and phone's data
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
no their rule is once you hand over phone then first thing is reset/format your device.

but if you have issue with adapter ,why you handover your phone
TanejaSaahb
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I asked the same thing to them and they replied that we need to check the phone as well... Then after some time the person came back and said the data has been corrupted nd we need to reset it. ..... Then these people installed the BTS edition theme of s20 plus in my phone stating that this is a new theme and you can change it. I denied to accept it and then they took another half n hour to fix that. .. Now pls tell me where was I wrong in this.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
go to this link and lodge ur complain to Samsung first

https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionProduct.jsp?SITE_ID=50&si...

then send email to service head and explain everything

servicehead.in@samsung.com
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
they need phone obviously but only check the problem with adapter only or with mobile charging, that's all

lodge complain on above details