Original topic:

About security patch update and battery drain issue

(Topic created on: 12-31-2017 10:21 AM)
pranamsk
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I'm user of galaxy S8 plus , recently I'd received security patch update of November 1,it had shown warning before updating that "update may cause battery drain" as said I'm facing huge amount of drain and my battery wont even last half a day😢 please anyone can say what's the issues and how to fix!!?
0 Likes
3 Comments
ln
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
dude no choice to fix it same problem I also have but oreo beta version I am using dec security patch
0 Likes
mamaavi
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Thank you for sharing your concern. Samsung constantly works towards bringing-out the best updates incorporating the latest technology along with great features. However, updates are released through FOTA in waves only, so we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We will notify you any update in this regard via FOTA. We appreciate your loyalty, thanks for sharing your concerns with the Community!
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
"Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. "

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes