Original topic:

About finger print supported screen guard for s22 untra

(Topic created on: 08-29-2022 11:07 PM)
RajeshBhoomula
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Guys pls let me know which is the best screen guard to support finger print scanner for my s22 ultra 
6 Comments
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You should buy a buff guard but do remember a few things.

1. Buff guard is not as strong as tempered glass but your fingerprint scanner will work far far better than a tempered glass.

2. Before installing any type of guard on your phone buff or tempered do remember do remove the registered fingerprints and after installation re register the fingerprints for better accuracy.

3. If you can get the official samsung buff guard then good but if not then go with good quality local buff guard.

Do remember that the problem with local buff guard is that it is not as fingerprint resistant as original one.

4. Enable touch sensitivity by going into settings.
0 Likes
Palindrome
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
tempered glass screen protectors do work perfectly, only if u install them correctly, i am using tempered glass on my S22 Ultra, Note 10 plus, Oneplus 8Pro.. all devices have On-screen fingerprint scanner and all are working perfectly.. if u want i can share the link of tempered glass that i am using.. and the seller of that tempered glass has a installation video available on youtube.. i followed that ..and its working good...

and there was no need to enable increased touch sensitivity in any of my above mentioned devices
Galaxy S
Pls share the link
0 Likes
Palindrome
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
0 Likes
d1pakda5
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Please share the link for s22 ultra . Thanks
0 Likes