Highlighted
Active Level 6
do u have multimeter to check the voltage level .. if it's not with voltage problem use different adaptor problem is with charge or phone . if it is phone check the charge port good if it is good then check battery condition .. first two steps can be checked by yourself last can be checked with service center
Highlighted
yes. I have multimeter.
there is always 180-190ac voltage only available in our area.
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
I have 45w 25 w and 15w charger and to extend battery life charging at lower power is easy on the battery keeps it going for long fast charge is sort of a gimmick even though I have it I don't try to 45w fast charge it because the inner battery plates get heated reducing their lives in long run
Highlighted
before Android 10 and one ui2, battery performance was better.. even with fast charge,
may be this is some software based issues.. who knows
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
correct
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
battery drain and charging issues are faced by many users of various handsets after one UI 2 update
Highlighted
Active Level 3

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To improve battery performance, kindly visit the link and perform all required troubleshooting steps:-

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue

For heating issue kindly follow the below link and perform the troubleshooting steps:-

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

Note:- Kindly use Samsung authorized charger only for better battery performance.

If issue still persist, kindly send us log file through error report section from Samsung Member within 15 minutes of issue occurrence, this will help us to assist you better. (Samsung member > Get help > Send feedback > Error report > Select the issue).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support