Original topic:

About battery drain and heat in Galaxy S21 ULTRA 5G

(Topic created on: 04-15-2021 08:46 PM)
remo1
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am using s21 ultra 5G,my battery is draining very speedily meanwhile during charging the mobile is getting much heat. Please guide me how to overcome the issues
3 Comments
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SurajKrishnan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

For all you guys looking at heavy battery drains! I was experiencing the same... Is media storage hogging your battery? In that case it is because you have uncategorised files and the system is trying to categorise it. I had switched from an apple device to android. So I used MobileTrans WhatsApp transfer. That generated around 50-60GB of unrecognised files. That was the reason for my battery drain. The solution to this is save a cloud backup, uninstall WhatsApp, delete the WhatsApp folder, reinstall WhatsApp, restore from cloud and once messages are restored and media starts restoring, go to Google drive and delink account. Basically the media files aren't being recognised. Before all of this, if you have any media you really need, then save it into Google photos and then do the process... My mobile is back to normal, no heating up, no more excessive battery drain!

0 Likes
HIRALUDANI
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
OK will try it
0 Likes