Original topic:

About Samsung S20plus from my experience❤💫💫💫

(Topic created on: 09-21-2021 01:09 PM)
balajis24ultra
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I am using s20plus and I have also used many other high range models (oneplus,oppo and vivo) samsung s20 plus is a high range model... I love camera features picture quality and image resolution... then os is one ui 3.1 which is user friendly. I have used many branded mobiles, there is no proper customer care service, Samsung is having best customer care service... Exynos 990 is very smooth...
❤❤❤❤💫💫💫💫
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I only use samsung phones even if someone says complaints about samsung
samfan156
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
❤❤
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Yes, smooth if you haven't used Snapdragon 865🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Great To Know Your Views !
SamPro
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
From sony to motorola to iphone to samsung... Never felt either of them lacked. Someone has some unique features comparing to others. I am also using s20 plus. Its working fine. But I came from note 9 family. And that is where the problem starts. Ex 9810 vs Ex990. I feel 990 should have been more optimized for battery and camera. S9 or Note 9 has better ISPs than S20s. Even S9 with single camera got the HDR right. But S20 series have got issues. So its good. Just that samsung should work on the software to optimize it.
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.    

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes