Original topic:

ANNOYING ISSUE AFTER ONE UI 4 UPDATE

(Topic created on: 01-14-2022 06:42 PM)
Nirmalya001
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
After the one UI 4 update, my expanded quick settings panel shows less buttons than before, when multi sim info is enabled and device care buttons are disabled.

There is wasted space available above, multi sim info area is unnecessarily large and could easily be shifted above (when device control buttons are disabled) to accomodate 3 rows of useful buttons.

This change is totally unnecessary and very annoying as it was already one hand friendly before the update. To accommodate more icons I need to turn off multi sim info which I actually use time to time. This is silly and annoying.

There is no option to address this issue. You get 3 rows when only device care buttons are enabled. But you get only 2 rows when only multi sim info is enabled. The sim changing options are unnecessarily large.

Device: S20 FE 5G
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Okay, I got you. Now, you are getting less icons when enabling sim switch right? Instead of 12 previously, now with width set to max also you are getting only 10.
0 Likes
Nirmalya001
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes exactly thats my point.. Because the sim switch toolbar has gotten larger dimensions than before and has been shifted downwards a little bit.

But they could easily shift it up when the device control and media control buttons are disabled.

When sim switch is disabled and device controls are on, that happens, thats why you are getting 3 rows of buttons.

But when the vice versa happens, the 3rd row doesn't get added.

As if they have fixed the position of the sim toolbar even when there's space above.

On one ui 3 i got 3 rows even when both sim toolbar and device control toolbars were enabled.
0 Likes
Macazart17b
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Also overheating in S21 Ultra, many lag when i change between apps and homescreen.

Samsung help, please fix this issues!

0 Likes
Real_michetti
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Senza titolo 63_20220119190810.png

 they could solve this way 

0 Likes
jaseem123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Once an app is opened, I need to clear cache everything to open another app..or else it hangs.

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services. 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Brickz777
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

My key board is not typing properly and screen flikers when I type 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S

Screenshot_20220131-212501_One UI Home.jpg

can someone tell me what is the use of the portion i have highlighted in the screenshot.

What is this ment for?? 

0 Likes
Nirmalya001
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
This is the Samsung pay swipe gesture. You can disable this by going to samsung pay > settings > quick access and turn off home screen and lock screen also if u need.
0 Likes
rikikun
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I faced with this update today. I'm very disappointed on how UX/UI think about. I need to access "quick panel" not for looking "date and time" 😡. This update is look beautiful but useless. If no one get this feedback and fix it then move to the other brand for next phone. 😭

0 Likes