Original topic:

AMOLED / OLED Burn in / fading issue

(Topic created on: 07-26-2020 09:41 PM)
TheCoolestOne
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I own a Samsung S9+  A few, days ago  my display started fading.  Black color looks grey and white looks yellowish. 

My  Blue  Light Filter is off,  Display Is set to ADAPTIVE mode and Adaptive Display is set to off. I have  also factory reset the phone. But the issue remains the same.

Any advice. 

17 Comments
Thauseef
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
heavy gaming
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
hi... what would be ideal time for which we should play game on S9plus? we have spent 60000/- on this smartphone, so that we cant even play only 1 hour game in a day on this smartphone?
TheCoolestOne
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Nothing to do with gaming at all. I am no games installed and and am a light user as this is a secondary phone. The cost of the screen is mow 50% the cost of the phone 😱😱
0 Likes
Tarunvats33
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
i am also facing the same issue in my S9 from last month...
0 Likes
Codersborn
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Me too brother. I am an intermediate gamer. Few days ago while I was playing ,the pixels started to break,Black background turned grayish.
0 Likes
PurshuRana
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
yae...same here my device was water damaged and the display was gone for a week during lockdown and qas waiting the lockdown to be over...but in-between when repaired and rechecked the display it was perfectly alright but I NOTICED DISPLAY BURN IN THEN I WAS VERY MUCH CONCERNED ABOUT IT THEN I SWITCHED TO DARK MODE FOR EVERY POSSIBLE APP I USE AND SWITCHED ON SCREEN SAVER NOW I FEEL BETTER NOW ALTHOUGHT SLIGHT SLIGHT BURN IN IS TRACABLE
0 Likes
Thauseef
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
heavy touches causes this problem in gaming time iam also face this issue

vivo Realme redmi also faced this issue
0 Likes
Thauseef
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
types of problem in this issue

1) direct sun light

2) over cooling

3) rough touches

4) tight pant pocket
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes