Original topic:

AMAZING S7 !!!!

(Topic created on: 07-26-2018 06:54 AM)
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
hey guys
I posted this to say that yesterday I read one statistic of phone sellings and I got surprised when I saw S7/S7 edge are still and still alive and they are being sold after 2 years although it doesn't produce anymore , it has a pleasant sell and buy .
and in a word I bravely say this Brilliant phone has no death the phone that was a revolution on its own ! I my self won't upgrade to a S8
3 Comments
shemi1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
the price is so cheating.....sudden decrease of about 600aed after i bought it....
letmethink
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
samsung galaxy S series has very major issues specialy with screen s6 series defects pink line on screen same on s7 then s8 comes up with black dots and then software issues keyboard disappering mobile lags after battery issues and samsung company dont look on its last series of phone that the costumers what are strugling with and samsung is very irresponsible to software issues samsung has to look after for his costumers who pay them a lot of money for the product samsung is not giving it free and specialy when iphone is in the market thanks
0 Likes
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
yes exactly you are right the most important problem with Samsung is that after one year the services and supports get decreased untill it's over one day exactly like S7 S6 and ...
0 Likes