Original topic:

A serious problem.

(Topic created on: 07-09-2018 07:19 AM)
Salameh1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I was using my s8+ with Always On Display on and keep it on all the time, but when i wake up i find my mobile phone dead 0%, i tried to sleep with AoD off when i woke up it was just the same percentage that i left before sleep, i hope sam find a way to fix this.
note: I'm using only the black and white clock.
6 Comments
syedarif88
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
try with a different AOD and check
0 Likes
Salameh1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i did, noticed just the same.
0 Likes
Striker247
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
See what other apps are using your battery it could definitely be another app such as "google play services". Just go to your power settings
0 Likes
Salameh1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
unfortunately i put all the apps into sleep mode, nothing is working in the background, even when i turn the AoD off the percentage when i wake up is just the same which i left before slepp, but when i turn AoD on i wake up and the mobile phone is dead.
0 Likes
khan19121s
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
you need to go into the settings and then apps and go to always on display,storage and clear cache,and clear data also then,press 3 dot's present overthere and then click .show system apps.then back,and click again 3 dot's and reset apps frequency shown there when you reset apps frequency you need to restart your phone and see whats happened then i think may help you thanks...
0 Likes
Alham
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I can not save contack
0 Likes