Original topic:

A request from S20 series users.

(Topic created on: 03-20-2020 08:58 AM)
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung,

Congratulations for making us fall in this trap of Exynos S20 series. 

Now as we already know you can't fix the issue because Your engineers Accidently or Willingly forgot to connect the Boiling Exynos CPU to the so called heat chamber. 
And we know now you can't open all the phones you have sold to fix the vapor chamber so we request you to please give us MINI AC for our phones. 

Kyunki sir garmiyan aa rahi h or agar ye hamara 1lakh ka phone fat gaya na to aap soch bhi ni sakte hamara Kya kya fatega.

Ab baat karte hain Battery performance ki,
Theek to aapase vo bhi nahi honi to please users ko Mini Solar panal diya jaaye pls.

Your blind Customer,
Radheshyam
S20+ user ("Proud")

25 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
120 hz to 60 hz mien difference karna mere liye mushkil hai until and unless mein gaming kar raha hoon toh hi difference pe zoor de sakta hoon but other wise mere liye difference karna pana mushkil hai mere liye
0 Likes
JNKompelli
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
hmm seriousky samsung needs to fix all issues ASAP.

I saw a tweet and post where it's said that it will be fixed with new major release.

I hope it comes soon
Galaxy S
I hope so Bro but I don't have any High hopes.
billa1989
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Samsung is more focused on selling its Mid Range phones to be on top.

As for S20 series, the heating issue will be fixed in upcoming updates. But not the performance. Now, this is a problem with the chipset itself.
Samsung should release a better and a mature variant of S20 Ultra / Plus and give us an option to upgrade our phones (Esp. Users of S20 series), if they want to keep the customers happy.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are extremely apologetic for the inconvinence caused to you. Kindly perform the below mentioned troubleshooting steps and be assured it would resolve your issue:

1) On the home screen swipe down the notification panel. Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and other connectivity features when not using them.

Visit the link for the complete steps:

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persists, kindly attach the log file and send it to us in the Samsung member application(attach when the issue occurs within first 15 minutes of the occurrence of the issue.):
Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Lol seriously? Are u from support?
0 Likes