A major fault in S10 display

(Topic created on: 05-25-2019 03:02 PM)
Vikashanu33
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

tata app...no word is fully visible. Letters are half visible

Phonepe app. Numbers are not showing... This is galaxy s10

HDFC payz app... Words are half visible see cards and bill pay. 

There is a major manufacturing fault in Galaxy S10 mobile handset. Even after spending Rs 66000/- the visibility/display of letters in almost all the apps is faulty. The letters/words do not appear completely, they are only partially visible. I have done all types of settings. I have increased and decreased font size, but nothing is working. See the attached screenshots and photographs. In Whatsapp statuses, the last two lines are not visible in S10 whereas they can be seen in other mobiles

Screenshot of my WhatsApp status posted from galaxy S10... Last two lines not visible.

0 Likes
Vikashanu33
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
See these for yourself...The problem is maximum if i decrease the font size and screen zoom
0 Likes
Arbaaz
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Set screen zoom to minimum.
0 Likes
SandipG6
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ask the service center guys to reflash the original latest firmware to ur phone.
0 Likes
harshpatel590
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I think you should decrease the size of letters
0 Likes
Vikashanu33
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
That doesn't help either.... Have done these TOTKAS... Service centre people said that the fault is with apps. Then I countered them by telling them that it is not in one app but all major apps. And they found it in note 9 as well. The irony is that the problem is found in Premium S and Note series and not in budget phones. 🤣
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Just Reset all settings, search reset and then select it in settings search.
Then choose the first option reset settings, hope this works.
0 Likes
Goldychahal
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
change the font size and screen zoom to default level.. lets c if it works..
0 Likes
Vikashanu33
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have tried all these things... It doesn't work in Whatsapp at all.. If I post a status on WhatsApp in hindi font, last two lines are never visible to me on S10, Whereas they can be seen in other handsets.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i am using UPI and Phonepe app still havnt encountered this problem
go to devlopers option and change the dpi to around 400.
0 Likes
Abhinavf1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S