Original topic:

A True Fan EditionšŸ¤©: S20 FE

(Topic created on: 10-26-2020 03:39 PM)
Harsh0611
ā˜…ā˜…
Options
Galaxy S
Today I will share my views on Galaxy S20 FE WHY I AM THE BIGGEST FAN OF GALAXY S20 FE. From the day I saw this device I was firstly in love with colours of the Galaxy S20 FE. Specially the cloud navy one.

Galaxy S20 FE is truly a fan edition device. Samsung has done a really good job. I have tested this device at a Samsung store where I see the 120hz Super Amoled display the smoothest display I have ever used. The cameras of this phone are truly amazing and destroys the competition completely. That too as it is a fan edition Samsung has provided all the features which a fan needed. 

Ip68 rating gives a confidence of using a device in every place without any tension of dropping the phone into the water or the dust. Wireless charging and reverse wireless charging really helps us a lot in charging our phones and helping others charge their phones. 

All these features packed with a powerful processor makes it a complete package for buying a true flagship šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©
6 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
#CloudNavy
Harsh0611
ā˜…ā˜…
Galaxy S
Ohh YessšŸ¤©. I hope we all winšŸ¤©
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ’„
0 Likes
bsaikrishna
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
fully loaded feature packed mobile without performance and battery life ... LOL šŸ˜† šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‚
0 Likes
Galaxy S
#CloudNavy
0 Likes
Thirumukthi
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I am using Samsung S20 FE. getting battery draining issue & heating issue. please give any solutions...
0 Likes