Original topic:

A Proud Brand Ambassador- Story😍

(Topic created on: 03-17-2020 01:30 PM)
Akshitkamra
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello fellow members...my name is Akshit kamra, I'm from Delhi and I'm one of the Brand Ambassadors of Samsung Members community.  

I am a very big fan of Samsung and here's why: 
My first smart phone was Samsung galaxy s4 and to be very honest that phone was quite a disaster and but hey...you know what... Samsung learnt from it's mistake and  launched more refined and better version of that phone  and I was at starting a bit skeptical about getting a new samsung phone but when I read the reviews of its new galaxe S series device...I knew that the comapny has made its mark on the entire market with it's new and  improved devices...and after 2 years i bought Samsung Galaxy s7 and it was an amazing phone...from then I became a loyal customer of Samsung. After s7 not only  bought Samsung Galaxy s9 plus but I pre-booked it and it was my one of the the best decision in terms of smartphones and now I am using Galaxy S10plus . I'm also one of three Brand ambassadors who went to San Francisco for the global launch event of Samsung Galaxy S10😍
I'm also a travel blogger and I have a page on Instagram and my instagram username is traveltriumph_  I'm very passionate about travelling...and its just i've one theory i.e if you managed to make in to this world then whats the point in leaving this world without seeing it. 
So far I've travelled: 
Kochi
Alleppey 
Varkala 
Sikkim
Goa 
Kasol 
Manali 
Banglore  
Lucknow  
Chopta 
Manikaran  
Dharamshala 
Nanital  
Mussoorie 
Rishikesh 
Haridwar 
Vaishno Devi 
Agra 
Jaipur 
Gwalior  
Sattal 
Haldwani 
Ponta sahib 
Chandrashila  
Tungnath 
Noida 
Ghaziabhad  
Una 
Rajasthan  
Las Vegas  
Los Angeles  
Niagara Falls  
Washington DC 
Delaware  
San Francisco  
Ramada Harrisburg  
New york  
Bali 
DUBAI 
I'm a travel enthusiast🌍, a dog lover🐶, love music🎶, swimmer, gamer🎮 nature lover🏔🏝🏜and a party freak😎. I have a wish-  A World where there is no politics, no fights..only love, passion and respect. Here are some of my pictures which were taken by my Samsung Galaxy devices:  

Thank you for your time! 
Cheers! #traveltriumph_
13 Comments
Galaxy S
Amazing journey...Awesome clicks
Akshitkamra
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
thanks brother😌🤘
0 Likes
Galaxy S
😍 lucky man!