Original topic:

96Hz refresh rate!

(Topic created on: 10-25-2020 05:58 PM)
naman88
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Please add 96hz refresh rate in s20 devices it would be great! With 120hz battery drains and device heats up so quickly and with 60 hz that smoothness disappears.if 96hz with WQHD+ possible than it would be great device to have!!
And for medium power saving and 120 refresh rate,we need to have bixby routine which is really irritating! Please add some tap option to activate medium power saving and 120 hz directly!!
We pay money not to waste out time changing setting every now and then!!
7 Comments
Archit23
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You can add a 96hz option in S20 series by using this app from xda- https://labs.xda-developers.com/store/app/sszb.s20.refresh
naman88
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yeah i tried it but it heats up my device like in 120hz so i Uninstalled third party apk!so it would be better if samsung bring up its own software update to bring up 96hz
Archit23
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i think heating issue is not because of the app. It's a general problem of S20 series. Many others have reported it in the forum
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We have noted down the feedback regarding this and providing a continues great experience to our customer is our first priority. We would take this feedback for further improvements in our upcoming software launches.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

onlytanmoy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Yes please, it would be nice to have the 96Hz refresh rate option provided as part of some future updates to the users.

0 Likes
SidSanc
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Facing alot of heating issues with my new s20 plus. Fear of having a feeling regret! Also autofocus doesnt work very well. Seriously, I doubt this is a flagship model & not a scam 🙌
0 Likes
utk_s20fe
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Isn't there anyway to save battery life while still being able to use 120hz?
0 Likes