Original topic:

9 months using Samsung S8

(Topic created on: 09-16-2018 12:30 PM)
Monetzki
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
It's been 9 months since I bought the Galaxy S8 and until now I am enjoying my smartphone. What I usually do with the S8 is the camera. I love how it performs and how clear the pictures whether in broad daylight or dark conditions. I like how fast and responsive it is. What i don't like about it is the autofocus in front facing camera because sometimes I don't like the people at the back except me to be blurry. I like the side panel it is convenient and helpful for me to get right away to the apps that need while I'm busy browsing stuff. When it comes to battery life I can say that it really depends on the usage. I usually charge my phone twice a day because most of the time I watch videos on Youtube and play games. What I don't use in S8 is the finger print scanner. I think the placement is really hard for me to use because my phone has a flip cover. After 9 months, no regrets the S8 performs well. I know it is kind of outdated but still flagship phones still works fine even after a year or two. What will make me upgrade to the next galaxy? I am looking for something with more new and advanced features. How about you.. how long have you been using your Samsung Galaxy? What smartphone are you planning to buy next?
4 Comments
MMunir
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
u can use the selective focus(modes) to blur the background a bit while taking a selfie from the front cam
I've been using the s8 for 3 months now and quite satisfied. loving the display and everything but the ram and battery aren't good enough
0 Likes
Galaxy S
the blurry image in front camera need fixing yes I agree ..just give me the actual pic with no editing
0 Likes
z300
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I was interested in mobile phones very much, but recently learned that any phone you buy from Android becomes old after a year or two for the company and end support for this phone. So I bought a phone note 8 and I told myself that I did not care about the phones and I will stay on this phone until it hangs I would like to give advice to owners of s7 edge and note fe phones, so there is no need to upgrade from their current phones unless they have been overly damaged.
0 Likes
Faiz5
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
is there a light seen around the edges of s8 (above selfie camera and around the bezels)
0 Likes